Handwoven blanket made by 3 talented brothers. The skills and knowledge they have inhareted from their father. Hidden in the medina I found this small atelier where they make everything by themself. They colour the wool, preparing the wool into yarns and start weaving the blanket with great techniques. After this process the local women made the embrodery with golden hands.
- wool and cotton yarn mixed
- Marrakech-walls colour, nude
- Embrodery with Majorelle blue and camel
- 2 side stripes in rose cotton
- you can use the blanket as wallpiece, bedcover, floorpiece